How it Works
Compare & Connect is committed to helping you make informed choices on a range of products, from cheap Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Fixed Wire Services, Mobile Phones and Pay TV. We are proud to be one of Australia’s leading platforms for Utility Connection and Comparison.
Our expert team is well placed to provide you with clear advice, which is accurate and tailored to meet your needs. Compare & Connect places transparency at the heart of what we do, this helps us to help you save money in the long-term.
Peace of Mind
There are many benefits to enlisting the help of our experts, including:
- Expert knowledge: we take the heat out of selecting a company. Our consultants receive updated training and advice to present accurate information and excellence.
- Australian made and owned: we’re based in Australia, for all Australians.
- We’re free: our services are completely free for consumers. Instead, we take a commission from the company that you opt to use.
- No extra costs: there are no hidden costs when you choose us. We take a small commission from the company that you select, which means you don’t pay anything extra.
- Honest and trustworthy: we do all the research to give you the right advice that is accurate and honest.
At Compare & Connect, we do more than just compare and advise. We closely follow every company we work with and understand their core objectives and service capabilities. We only like to showcase those products or services that we are sure of. We always put customer first!
Our expert consultants know all about the latest plans, deals, companies and policies to help you make an informed decision.
What’s the Catch?
There is no catch!
We never charge consumers fees!
Instead, we take a commission from the company that you choose – whether it is finance, utilities, or telecommunications.
This commission is a cost-effective way for our partners to advertise and attract brand new customers who may not otherwise be aware of their plans, prices and services.
These payments allow us to continue to provide expert and catered services and attract new customers.
You may be asking who we work with. Well, our extensive list of utility and service providers just keeps growing. We compare a suite of plans and policies from Australia’s best brands and companies.
While we have strong corporate relationships with organizations in the energy, telecommunications and finance sectors however we have no allegiance to any single company.
Even if you have completed your own research and would like to discuss a company that we don’t currently work with, we’d love to hear from you. There are constantly new and emerging companies on the market that we want to hear about.